Followers

About Me

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Hello everybody! I'm Sheila. Also known on Splitcoaststampers as InkStazOnMe or Inky to my buddies! : ) I am married to the greatest guy in the world and have 2 sons that I adore! I work fulltime....plus some....but when I find some free time, I love to create!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blog Candy? I think so!

I've been busy, busy, busy preparing for an upcoming craft show.   Here is one of the items I'll be selling.  I just L-O-V-E this Poppy set from Paper and Such! Coloring these beautiful flowers has inspired me to offer some blog candy.  Heres what you need to do: Leave me a comment here and you are entered once.  Share this blog post and you are entered twice! (Be sure to let me know where you shared it in your comment!) One entry for each time you share it! : )  One lucky person will win a $10 gift certificate to the Paper and Such Online store! The drawing will be held and the winner announced on November 19th! Good luck everyone!

13 comments:

  1. Just posted on FB and will post on my blog too! Beautiful creation, Inky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those poppies too!!! Beautiful! I'll share this on FB also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I too love poppies... Thanks to Lee for leading me to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome.. I love those poppies. Gorgeous card.

    Alison H

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful poppy stamp! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is amazing and what a wonderful idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Ink! LOVE those P&S poppies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Poppy card! Thanks for the chance for your blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - I'm sure you'll do fantastic at your craft show. I don't have a blog or FB account to share this anywhere though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card...and the poppy set too of course! I'll put a link on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is just a beautiful card. Beautiful. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Lady, I saw this card the other day...And fell in love with it.
    You're coloring is so right on!

    Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete