Followers

About Me

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Hello everybody! I'm Sheila. Also known on Splitcoaststampers as InkStazOnMe or Inky to my buddies! : ) I am married to the greatest guy in the world and have 2 sons that I adore! I work fulltime....plus some....but when I find some free time, I love to create!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ink's Christmas Light

This is my first card for the current color challenge on the Paper and Such Design Blog.  I love the colors they chose! I CASED this card from MaryR917 over on splitcoaststampers. Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Christmas Light and Light of Christmas BG stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Paper: Bravo Burgundy and Always Artichoke from Stampin' Up, the DP is also SU
Accessories: Martha Stewart Arch Lattice Punch, Pearls from Kaisercraft, Walnut Ink antiquing spray

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty Ink! I love that image. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I see your making the most of your new stamps. :) I love the colors and how you pulled it all together! Thanks for playing with us over at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - I love all the detail, Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so pretty! Love the candle image in the circle. The borders look great. :o)

    ReplyDelete