Followers

About Me

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Hello everybody! I'm Sheila. Also known on Splitcoaststampers as InkStazOnMe or Inky to my buddies! : ) I am married to the greatest guy in the world and have 2 sons that I adore! I work fulltime....plus some....but when I find some free time, I love to create!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

CPS238 and HYCCT1101A

Double challenge card!  This is for the CPS238 sketch challenge and also for the first "Hope you can cling to" challenge on splitcoaststampers.  Thanks for looking!

Stamp set: Flowers in Bloom from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Unknown DP
Accessories: Brown flowers, pink pearls

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! Love that it feels fallish with the brown & yellow, and then that pink really pops!

    ReplyDelete