Followers

About Me

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Hello everybody! I'm Sheila. Also known on Splitcoaststampers as InkStazOnMe or Inky to my buddies! : ) I am married to the greatest guy in the world and have 2 sons that I adore! I work fulltime....plus some....but when I find some free time, I love to create!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

SNSSIC07

This is the card I came up with for the current Inspiration Challenge at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I chose to go with the colors in the inspiration photo, blue and brown.  I think it turned out pretty good.  : )  Thanks for looking!

Stamp: Joyful Heart from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue, Stampin' Up DP
Accessories: Blue pearls, Recollections Flowers, Labels 4 Nesties, Doily Lace punch, Scalloped Edge punch

No comments:

Post a Comment