Followers

About Me

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Hello everybody! I'm Sheila. Also known on Splitcoaststampers as InkStazOnMe or Inky to my buddies! : ) I am married to the greatest guy in the world and have 2 sons that I adore! I work fulltime....plus some....but when I find some free time, I love to create!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Welcome to the world Sweet Baby!






My friend Tina had her baby yesterday. A happy and healthy baby boy! And what a cutie pie he is! Most of their family lives in another state so I thought I would make some photo albums/ brag books for her to mail to her family. They are super easy to make and just too cute. The first thing I did was cut the front and back covers from cardstock. (5 x 8) Then I randomly stamped the ducky diaper pins on each one. (Be sure to score the top cover about an inch and a quarter from the left side so that the top can fold open) Next, I got out the clear envelopes and stuck them together. I pulled the strip off of the first one and laid it down sticky side up. Then I laid the next envelope directly on top of it. I continued this until I had the number of envelopes I wanted. The next step was to use two sided tape to stick the envelopes to the back cover of the book. I left about a quarter of an inch or so from the left side of the paper so that once it was put together there would be room to slide the pictures in. Then I used the two sided tape again to adhere the front cover of the book. Next, I used my Crop-o-dile to punch two holes in the left side, in which I used the large white heart eyelets. The eyelets also secure everything together...you know how two sided tape can be! *wink* All that was left to do after that was put some white ribbon through the eyelets and make a small knot! Then decorate it as you please! Easy-peasy! I hope she likes them! And I hope you do too!


A special thank you to Debbie (Farmwife on SCS) for telling me how to make these!


2 comments: