Followers

About Me

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Hello everybody! I'm Sheila. Also known on Splitcoaststampers as InkStazOnMe or Inky to my buddies! : ) I am married to the greatest guy in the world and have 2 sons that I adore! I work fulltime....plus some....but when I find some free time, I love to create!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

SSS123



I just got my very first Sweet 'n Sassy stamps and I just love them! So naturally I had to try them out so I decided to play along with the current sketch challenge at The Sweet Stop. I really like how the card turned out. Thanks for looking!


Stamp set: Praise the Lord from Sweet 'n Sassy

Paper: Mellow Moss, Pretty in Pink, SU DP

Accessories: Arch Lattice punch, pearls, flowers

Technique: Watercoloring

3 comments:

  1. love it. you always do great cards. wish I was that creative and it would be nice to have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ink this is Gorgeous!!! Love the way you used that border punch with the ribbon and pearls in the center. Can't wait to see what you make with the rest of the sets you got!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete