Followers

About Me

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Hello everybody! I'm Sheila. Also known on Splitcoaststampers as InkStazOnMe or Inky to my buddies! : ) I am married to the greatest guy in the world and have 2 sons that I adore! I work fulltime....plus some....but when I find some free time, I love to create!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hezzy standing guard...



My checkbook and I have a love/hate relationship. I love to use it....and it hates me. *sigh* However, Hezzy has offered to help me with my problem! She was gracious enough to offer to stand guard over my 'chickbook' until I have learned some self control! : ) Now....to figure out how to make a debit card cover......


Come play along with the current challenge at Paper and Such. The challenge this time is to use a farm animal on your card or project. You could win a $10 gift certificate to the store!


Stamp: Hezzy from Paper and Such

Paper: Creative Memories DP, Close to Cocoa

Ink: Close to Cocoa

*Computer generated sentiment

4 comments:

  1. Omgosh Ink this is to cute!! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cracks me up!! Hezzy might smack whoever gets near her chickbook!!!! Thanks for playing Ink!!!

    ReplyDelete