Followers

About Me

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Hello everybody! I'm Sheila. Also known on Splitcoaststampers as InkStazOnMe or Inky to my buddies! : ) I am married to the greatest guy in the world and have 2 sons that I adore! I work fulltime....plus some....but when I find some free time, I love to create!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

FS236

I'm really enjoying the Featured Stamper challenges on splitcoaststampers. There is just tons of inspiration just waiting for you in the Featured Stamper's gallery! This week the FS was pawallen142. I chose THIS card from her gallery for inspiration. I changed the main image and moved the layers a bit. Plus I moved the ribbon. Thanks for looking!

Stamp set: Poppies from Paper and Such
Paper: Always Artichoke, Basic Black, Kraft, Rose Red
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Sheer black ribbon, Black pearls

4 comments: