Followers

About Me

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Hello everybody! I'm Sheila. Also known on Splitcoaststampers as InkStazOnMe or Inky to my buddies! : ) I am married to the greatest guy in the world and have 2 sons that I adore! I work fulltime....plus some....but when I find some free time, I love to create!

Monday, August 8, 2011

FS234



Loved CASEing this card! This is for Featured Stamper 234 on SCS. HERE is a link to AmylovesNormaJean's original card. I changed the colors, and the images. There were so many great cards to choose from, but this one really caught my eye. Thank you for the inspiration Amy! And thank you for looking!


Stamps: TAC Sprigs

Cardstock: Brocade Blue, So Saffron, Sahara Sand, SU DP

Ink: Sahara Sand

2 comments:

  1. ooo I love it - great sketch and ribbon looks great too ;) - LA ;) for some stupid reason blogger said I'm not allowed :rolleyes:

    ReplyDelete