Followers

About Me

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Hello everybody! I'm Sheila. Also known on Splitcoaststampers as InkStazOnMe or Inky to my buddies! : ) I am married to the greatest guy in the world and have 2 sons that I adore! I work fulltime....plus some....but when I find some free time, I love to create!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Double Challenge Card!




My very first double challenge card! woo hoo! This is my second card for the sentiment only challenge over on the Paper and Such Design Blog and it is also my submission for the week 3 sketch challenge for Viva la Verve! This sketch was tough! But I am happy with the end result. Hope you like it! And thanks for looking!




Stamp: TAC All Things of Nature


Papers: Blush Blossom, Perfect Plum, Always Artichoke, Basic Black, unknown DP


Accessories: Pearls, Kaiser Craft Paper Bloom


Embossing Folders: Script and Swiss Dots by ProvoCraft

6 comments:

  1. ooh this is so very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Ink! Love the rose you added. I think this sketch would have given me trouble! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty color scheme and I love that flower! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I adore this sketch!!! And that flower is a perfect finishing touch! Thanks for playing along with us over at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete