Followers

About Me

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Hello everybody! I'm Sheila. Also known on Splitcoaststampers as InkStazOnMe or Inky to my buddies! : ) I am married to the greatest guy in the world and have 2 sons that I adore! I work fulltime....plus some....but when I find some free time, I love to create!

Friday, August 12, 2011

CASE study challenge #52



This is my first time playing along with the CASE study challenges. Very fun! I CASEd a card originally made by Becky T E. HERE is a link to her beautiful card! I copied the layout but changed the colors and images. Thank you for the inspiration Becky! Thank you for looking!


Stamp: Bucky from Paper and Such, Canvas BG

Paper: Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa

Accessories: Chocolate pearls

4 comments:

  1. Fun card! Love the colors you used and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with Bucky! Your coloring is fantastic Ink! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete