Followers

About Me

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Hello everybody! I'm Sheila. Also known on Splitcoaststampers as InkStazOnMe or Inky to my buddies! : ) I am married to the greatest guy in the world and have 2 sons that I adore! I work fulltime....plus some....but when I find some free time, I love to create!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Baby Blessings




I love the feeling the soft colors of this card gives. Can't you just imgaine holding that sweet baby girl in your arms? Its almost enough to make me want a baby. ALMOST. : ) This card is for the current challenge over on the Paper and Such Design Blog. The challenge is to use only a sentiment on your card. No stamped images. It was actually harder than I thought it would be, but I finally came up with something. Hope you like it!




Stamp: God's Blessings from SU


Paper: Pretty in Pink, white


Accessories: Pink pearls, the baby carriage is from a roll of ribbon that I bought...I just cut one off and put it on the card.


Embossing Folder: Houndstooth

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet baby card! Thanks for playing with us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute baby card Ink! Love using Label 4's for sentiments. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I love that houndstooth embossing! Thanks for playing along 2uth us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty for a sweet little girl! Thanks for playing along with us over at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete