Followers

About Me

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Hello everybody! I'm Sheila. Also known on Splitcoaststampers as InkStazOnMe or Inky to my buddies! : ) I am married to the greatest guy in the world and have 2 sons that I adore! I work fulltime....plus some....but when I find some free time, I love to create!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Song In My Heart



Oh how I L-O-V-E this stamp set! It is called 'Song in my Heart' and is only available through Paper and Such. This is my submission for the current inspiration challenge at the Paper and Such Design Blog. I looked and looked for orange paper that would suit the image I wanted to use and came up empty handed. So, I decided to make my own! I used my watercolor crayons and water pen to color the white paper the shade of orange I wanted! I'm pretty pleased with it! I hope you are too! : )

4 comments: