Followers

About Me

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Hello everybody! I'm Sheila. Also known on Splitcoaststampers as InkStazOnMe or Inky to my buddies! : ) I am married to the greatest guy in the world and have 2 sons that I adore! I work fulltime....plus some....but when I find some free time, I love to create!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Paper and Such Sketch Challenge



I finally got a chance to make a card using one of my new stamps from Paper and Such! Meet Hezzy....isn't she cute??? This card is for the current sketch challenge on the Paper and Such Design Blog. Head on over and enter to win a gift certificate to the store! Thanks for looking. : )

5 comments:

  1. She so matchy matchy with her shoes, purse, and hair bow! She's stylin'! Thanks for playing along with us for the Paper and Such challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Inky! Love sketches with ovals. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Paper and Such.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with the sketch! I love it!

    Glad you had time to play along with us over at Paper and Such!!

    ReplyDelete