Followers

About Me

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Hello everybody! I'm Sheila. Also known on Splitcoaststampers as InkStazOnMe or Inky to my buddies! : ) I am married to the greatest guy in the world and have 2 sons that I adore! I work fulltime....plus some....but when I find some free time, I love to create!

Monday, July 11, 2011

LOVE- This stamp!







I think nature stamps are my absolute favorites! Especially birds. Of course I have lots of bird feeders in my backyard too. I enjoy just sitting there watching them. So peaceful! And before you ask....yes, I tied that bow! hahaha! I am 'ribbon challenged' so I am excited! LOL! Anyway, hope you like my latest creation!


Stamp: LOVE - Unity Itty Bitty

Papers: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Close to Cocoa

Ink: Close to Cocoa

Vanilla Ribbon

Vanilla/off white pearls from Kaisercraft

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the tone on tone colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful!!! Love the softness of the whole card.

    ReplyDelete