Followers

About Me

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Hello everybody! I'm Sheila. Also known on Splitcoaststampers as InkStazOnMe or Inky to my buddies! : ) I am married to the greatest guy in the world and have 2 sons that I adore! I work fulltime....plus some....but when I find some free time, I love to create!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Featured Stamper CASE



Cool! My first (and definitely not my last!) attempt at the Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. The idea is to go through the Featured Stamper's gallery and choose a card to copy and share (CASE). However, the rules are that you must change atleast 2 things on the card, and leave a link to the original card. For my card I changed the image, the sentiment, and added ribbon. The original card can be seen on Splitcoaststampers in mocjen's gallery!

2 comments: