Followers

About Me

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Hello everybody! I'm Sheila. Also known on Splitcoaststampers as InkStazOnMe or Inky to my buddies! : ) I am married to the greatest guy in the world and have 2 sons that I adore! I work fulltime....plus some....but when I find some free time, I love to create!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011



I decided to cheat today and stamp rather than work! Woo Hoo! But shhhh....don't tell the boss man! *wink* This is my first submission for the current challenge over at the Paper and Such design blog. Fun, fun, fun!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute baby card Ink! Love the way you did the buttons down the side. Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous my dear!!! Loving loving loving that you are playing along with us each challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete