Followers

About Me

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Hello everybody! I'm Sheila. Also known on Splitcoaststampers as InkStazOnMe or Inky to my buddies! : ) I am married to the greatest guy in the world and have 2 sons that I adore! I work fulltime....plus some....but when I find some free time, I love to create!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Color Challenge!




Paper and Such has issued a color challenge! Here is my submission. My faux stitching needs a little work. LOL! But...all in all, I think I like it. Head over to Paper and Such to check out the challenge. Also, starting tomorrow they will be having sneak peeks of the new line of stamps they are releasing! Yay! More new stamps!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love this! Those butterflies are yummy and this is such a clean, simple and pretty look. As always, thanks for playing along with us again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card Ink! I like your faux stitching. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such this week.

    ReplyDelete