Followers

About Me

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Hello everybody! I'm Sheila. Also known on Splitcoaststampers as InkStazOnMe or Inky to my buddies! : ) I am married to the greatest guy in the world and have 2 sons that I adore! I work fulltime....plus some....but when I find some free time, I love to create!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Barely Made It!



*whew* I didn't think I was going to get my second card for the Paper and Such challenge done in time, but I did! I'm pretty pleased with the way it came out. Except for the ribbon......ribbon hates me. LOL! Oh well.... Be sure to get your cards entered too! You could win a $10 gift certificate to the store! : )

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Ink!!! More great coloring!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Love that image too.

    ReplyDelete