Followers

About Me

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Hello everybody! I'm Sheila. Also known on Splitcoaststampers as InkStazOnMe or Inky to my buddies! : ) I am married to the greatest guy in the world and have 2 sons that I adore! I work fulltime....plus some....but when I find some free time, I love to create!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Challenge Number 2





I'm having a great time participating in the challenges over at Paper and Such! (http://paperandsuchonline.blogspot.com/) Here is my first entry for this challenge. Isn't he sweet??? He is Toby with Gift from Wild Rose Studios.

3 comments:

  1. OH.. he looks precious!! Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Ink!! He's on my list to get. Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job on this one Ink! Love those little embellies! Thanks for playing along with us again....it's keeping you stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete